Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Baby's Almost Here!

Hi everyone! I hope that you are having a good week so far! I know that I am. :) I am getting ready to go on maternity leave for a little while. Hopefully this little man will make his entrance soon. If you have ever been pregnant, you know how that last bit of time can seem like forever! We are very excited to meet the still unnamed "baby brother". Now that I have gone through my "nesting" phase, he is more than welcome to come home. :) Even though I will be taking some time off from the blog, you will still be getting updates on new products and anything else that is going on with London-Jack. Please keep checking the website for new items as well. Please keep me and this little guy in your prayers and thoughts. I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment