Monday, December 7, 2009

Something for the Boys. . .

I hope that everyone is enjoying the new webstore! I think that it looks great and I am so glad you can all see pictures of what I have been telling you about. You should definitely check out the long-sleeved cotton t-shirts that we are offering for boys. If you have a boy who is a little trendy or likes to ham it up, these t-shirts would be perfect! You can find these easily on the website by clicking on “boys”, and then clicking on “tops”. Depending on the style you choose, we offer these from size 2T to 7. Prices range from $15 to $19. There is also a super-cute hoodie that you can find in the boys outerwear section. Right now we have this in sizes 6 and 7. I hope that you are able to get some Christmas shopping done and find the perfect gift for that little boy or girl in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment