Friday, December 25, 2009

We want you. . .again!

So, in my last post at the beginning of the week I talked about our desire to get some more vendors for boy items. Well, if you read that and thought, "I wish they were asking for girl item vendors, because I make/sell something AMAZING", you're in luck!! :) We are also looking for small manufacturers and vendors that create unique clothing or accessories for girls. If you have something that you think we should see, please send pictures, or a link to pictures, to submittals@london-jack.com. We will get back to you in 5 business days (excluding holidays).

Speaking of holidays. . . Merry Christmas! I hope that you had a great Christmas day. My daughter just turned 2 in November, so this was the first Christmas where she was really engaged. The only thing she asked Santa for was a basketball, and she was thrilled when there was a basketball and hoop waiting for her this morning!

Enjoy the rest of 2009 everyone! I hope it has been a great year, filled with good memories for you and your families. Best of luck in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment